Tuesday, March 25, 2014

i used my own unique ideas in my work by deciding to change it from the house being close up to in the distance and the beach itself closer

i got my inspiration for this when i went to beach with my friend last summer and looking back at the beach from the pier



for this project i have never used chalk pastels before but i liked working with because of how well it blended together to make the water sand and sky all look realistic

it was my first time using chalk pastels for a project so i was not used to the way they blend together




when i got stuck on the sand and was not sure how to make it look good i asked friends at my table for help

the people at my table were really helpful when i was stuck by giving me good ideas for what i could add to the drawing or what i could improve in


No comments:

Post a Comment